Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Ephemera: Not-Really-Food Edition

It's time for Friday Ephemera, the part of the show where Kato comes out and posts about silly things!


These are cupcakes! I'd like to try but mine will inevitably end up looking like a compost heap, so instead you should try it and send them to me!

And since I apparently have something against Friday Ephemera posts that don't include a video, have singing vegetables! You know what's weird is that I remember when this was new, and it's from 1995. Eek.
I think my favorite part is that the entire thing takes place on a kitchen countertop, with a clearly fake set.

This has been Friday Ephemera with Kato. Tune in next time to hear more vegetables sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...