Monday, May 2, 2011

First Impressions

Flibbertigibbet. Obstreperous. Vivisection. Tintinnabulation.

First impressions matter, and in the world of blogs, those impressions are done through words. I have one chance to impress upon you the complete [pick a word: awesomeness/intelligence/charisma/weirdocity] of me.
I'd go with the last choice, if I were you

For that reason, I picked the above words. They're a few of my favorites, though it's fairly difficult to work them into everyday conversation, and when I do, I get that look you just made. Yes, that one.

Now when I find a blog, if I'm at all interested I try to find the first post. Who are you, blog-person? What are you about? Do you have a sense of humor? Why do you think that we should use "hornswoggle" in everyday conversation?

Answer: because it sounds funny.

I am not going to answer any of those because I like to annoy people, and definitely not because the answers are really, really boring. But if you have a sense of humor and a need a distraction for five minutes, welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...