Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Ephemera: Hello, Dolly

I'm back in America, which means I'll be posting Friday Ephemera again! Rejoice, all ye peoples, for I know that you have long pined for what random things I can dredge up!

It's barely two weeks into the school year and I'm already sleep-deprived. In the interest of making everyone else as miserable as I am, please go look at the lifelike Harry Potter Reborn baby dolls, which feature various Harry Potter characters as very realistic baby dolls. Here's another link which includes more pictures, including Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley.
And fine, some of them are very cute. Babies Voldemort and Dobby will be haunting my nightmares, though.

I can't embed the video, but please follow this link to go see the wonderful, miraculous Breast Milk Baby doll, which the website assures us is the "World's First Breastfeeding Baby." I can only assume they forgot the "doll" part, or else there's something very weird going on. Regardless, check out the video of the little girl who looks so completely thrilled (sarcasm added).

The kids in the next commercial are feeling a very different emotion:
You see them turning? That's not joy, that's pure terror so great their little minds can't take it anymore and they just crack.

Well, thank goodness we don't have creepy dolls in commercials these days...
Um.
Why this hasn't gone viral, I'll never know.
...There's a making-of video, and I'm almost afraid to admit that it fascinates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...